How Much Will It Cost?
This is probably the first question you’ll have when you consider going on a 2 Night Cruise to Grand Bahama Island. With Prices like these you can’t afford not to take a 2 Night Cruise to Grand Bahama Island.
These prices are so low you’ll wonder why you didn’t go sooner.
- Economy Class is $73 fare, plus, $48 taxes is – $121 total price
- VIP First Class is, $107.00 fare, plus, $48 taxes is – $152 total price
- VIP first class includes:
- Priority boarding in Cruise Port Fort Lauderdale, priority debarking Ft Laud and Bahamas
- Separate lounge at the Cruise Port in Fort Lauderdale
- VIP First class section of the ship, (No Children Allowed)
- Free, non alcoholic beverages and snacks, on the way to and from the Bahamas
These prices are subject to change without notice. Please call 954-969-0069 to confirm prices.
To book your 2 Night Cruise with an agent call 954-969-0069
Stay on the island for a while longer? Choose one of our exciting Grand Bahama resort packages:
2 Day Cruise rates starting at $73 plus tax per person and kids under 5 cruise for free.
For more information on cruise dates, hotels or transportation please call 954-969-0069.
Before You Go
The US government requires all US citizens over 16 years of age to present a valid passport, passport card or other proof of citizenship when traveling to or from the Bahamas. They must also present a valid government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, or any other compliant document.
PLEASE NOTE: Passport application receipts will not be accepted for travel. US legal alien residents must present their non-expired alien resident card. US legal alien residents that are Bahamian citizens must also present their Bahamian passport.